Hypoallergenic pumice stone* made from recycled materials, free of chemicals and toxic compounds.
It adapts perfectly to the skin. It's very effective to quickly remove hardness on hands and feet, and provides a great feeling of softness.
Its structure, with bacteriostatic capacity, prevents the proliferation of bacteria on the skin's surface.
*(A hypoallergenic product is one that has been scientifically tested, and categorised as a skin safe product with a low risk of producing allergic reactions.)
The color of the product will be assigned at random.
Organic product made from recycled glass. No toxicity. It does not contain any metal particles.
Moisten the stone so that it is slippery. Then, lightly rub over the affected area of the skin. Rinse the area and repeat the process if necessary. After exfoliating, dry the area and apply an oil or moisturiser. Finally, rinse the stone and leave it to dry naturally.